Frequently Asked Question
Every year our secure certificate expires and we must change it to keep secure. Unfortuantely this sometimes gets cached on web browsers so you must clear out your cache if this happens.
This is how to do it in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click on the three dots.
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files', tick the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If you use another browser you must may need to search the Internet on how to do this on your prefered browser